1. Your use of SqueezeItIn.com’s products, software, services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by SqueezeItIn.com under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and SqueezeItIn.com. “SqueezeItIn.com” means Multitask Productions, LLC, whose principal place of business is Loudoun County, Virginia. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
2. Your agreement with SqueezeItIn.com will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the “Basic Terms”.
3. Your agreement with SqueezeItIn.com will also include the terms of any legal notices applicable to the Services, in addition to the Basic Terms. All of these are referred to below as the “Additional Terms”. Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.
4. The Basic Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding agreement between you and SqueezeItIn.com in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the “Terms”.
5. In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
6. We reserve the right to alter these Terms by posting changes to the Service. Your continued use of the Service constitutes acceptance of the revised Terms of Service.
7. In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to SqueezeItIn.com will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
II. Use of the Services
1. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
2. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SqueezeItIn.com, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with SqueezeItIn.com. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
3. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
4. Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with SqueezeItIn.com, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
III. Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights
1. You acknowledge and agree that SqueezeItIn.com (or SqueezeItIn.com’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by SqueezeItIn.com and that you shall not disclose such information without SqueezeItIn.com’s prior written consent.
2. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with SqueezeItIn.com, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of SqueezeItIn.com’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
3. If you have been given an explicit right to use any of these brand features in a separate written agreement with SqueezeItIn.com, then you agree that your use of such features shall be in compliance with that agreement, any applicable provisions of the Terms.
4. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
5. Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by SqueezeItIn.com, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
6. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the “Content”.
7. You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to SqueezeItIn.com (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by SqueezeItIn.com or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
8. SqueezeItIn.com reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
9. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
10. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that SqueezeItIn.com has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which SqueezeItIn.com may suffer) by doing so.
11. By using the Service, including submitting or sending Content, or other information or material, you grant SqueezeItIn.com the royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part), including any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts contained in such Content, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Such license includes incorporating Content, in whole or in part, into a SqueezeItIn.com feature or the Service. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material or part thereof, or other communication to SqueezeItIn.com. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived.
12. Contests, Promotions, Simulations or Games. From time to time, SqueezeItIn.com may offer as part of the Services contests, promotions, simulations or games (collectively, “Games”). To participate in Games, players may be required to complete a registration form. Upon submission, all registrations become the exclusive property of SqueezeItIn.com. Registered users (each, a “Registered User”) are permitted only one account. Registered Users with more than one account are subject to immediate disqualification from any Game, unless the description of the Game expressly invites a user to register multiple times. SqueezeItIn.com, at its sole discretion, may suspend or revoke the registration of any Registered User. Registered Users agree to release SqueezeItIn.com and its agents, advertisers, sponsors or promotional partners, from all liability arising from participation in any of Game located on, or accessed through, our web sites or the Service. SqueezeItIn.com is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit any Registered User’s ability to participate in any Game.
Each Registered User agrees to be bound by the rules of any Game and by the rules of fair play and consideration of fellow Registered User. A Registered User who violates any of the rules or guidelines for behavior published on the Service, or the site where the Game is conducted, are subject to immediate disqualification and revocation of their registration. SqueezeItIn.com is under no obligation to award any prize to any Registered User who violates a published rule or guideline.
Some Games may offer prizes to Registered Users. All prizes are subject to the official game or contest rules published with that Game. SqueezeItIn.com reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any Game or the rules thereof at any time without prior notification. All decisions made by SqueezeItIn.com shall be final.
1. The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or SqueezeItIn.com as set out below.
2. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with SqueezeItIn.com, you may do so by (a) notifying SqueezeItIn.com at any time and (b) closing your accounts for all of the Services which you use, where SqueezeItIn.com has made this option available to you. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to SqueezeItIn.com’s address which is set out at the beginning of these Terms.
3. SqueezeItIn.com may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
(A) you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or
(B) SqueezeItIn.com is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
(C) the partner with whom SqueezeItIn.com offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with SqueezeItIn.com or ceased to offer the Services to you; or
(D) SqueezeItIn.com is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
(E) the provision of the Services to you by SqueezeItIn.com is, in SqueezeItIn.com’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
1. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING SECTIONS V AND VI, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT SQUEEZEITIN.COM’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
3. IN PARTICULAR, SQUEEZEITIN.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
(A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
(C) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
(D) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
4. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
5. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SQUEEZEITIN.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
6. SQUEEZEITIN.COM FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH V.1 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SQUEEZEITIN.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
(A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
(B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
(I) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
(II) ANY CHANGES WHICH SQUEEZEITIN.COM MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
(III) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
(IV) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SQUEEZEITIN.COM WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
(V) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
2. THE LIMITATIONS ON SQUEEZEITIN.COM’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH V.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT SQUEEZEITIN.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
VII. Medical Evaluation and Clearance, Medical Advice Not Provided, Opinions
1. The information and materials presented on the Services are for information only and are in no way intended to be a substitute for medical counsel and advice.
2. Prior to beginning any dance, diet, fitness program, exercise program, sport program, supplementation, or weight loss program, including any part of the Services, individuals should seek medical evaluation from their doctor and clearance to engage in activity. By using the Services you acknowledge that SqueezeItIn.com is not engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or professional services and you agree to make any medical decisions in consultation with your physician or other trained medical personnel.
3. Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone and some programs may in fact result in injury. You should immediately discontinue participation and seek medical consultation if any activity causes pain, discomfort, dizziness, or shortness of breath.
4. Parts of the Service may include articles on health, fitness, exercise, diet, nutrition, weight loss, diseases and conditions. The articles are solely the opinions of SqueezeItIn.com or, as indicated, other authors.
VIII. Confidentiality and Use of Information
1. We monitor the use of the web site by recording such information as the number of visitors to the site and the time of their visits.
2. We may require that you provide personal information to use the Service. We use your personal information to provide you with information.
3. We may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie contains no personal information but does allow us to uniquely identify the computer using the site.
4. See also our Ordering Information if you are shopping online.
1. You and SqueezeItIn.com agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with use of the Services shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State and Federal courts located in the County of Fairfax, Commonwealth of Virginia. The aforementioned choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to or arising out of the Services in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this paragraph. Each party hereby waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph, and stipulates that the State and Federal courts located in the County of Fairfax, Commonwealth of Virginia shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over each of them for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to the Services, including the Terms. Each party hereby authorizes and accepts service of process sufficient for personal jurisdiction in any action against it as contemplated by this paragraph by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to its address for the giving of notices as set forth in this Agreement. Any final judgement rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law.
X. Links to Third Party Sites
1. The Service may include links to third party Web sites not under our control. SqueezeItIn.com is not responsible in any way for the contents of any linked site and including the links on the Service does not express or imply any endorsement of any third party products or services.
2. To report dead links or out of date information, please send email to info@SqueezeItIn.com